All Staints - Holland Fen
All Saints Church Holland Fen is built of red brick and consecrated by the Bishop of Lincoln in 1812, later a west gallery on iron shafts was added in 1816 from public subscriptions,
in 1839 the church was licensed for marriages and in 1880 a new chancel was built. The coat of arms of George 111 hangs on the south wall.
The church is situated adjacent to the North Forty Foot Drain, 3 miles south of Chapel Hill, in Main Road Holland Fen.
Main Road, Holland Fen, Lincoln LN4 4QH