All Staints -
There has been three established Churches on the present site, and the first church records go back to 1439. Our beautiful present church building was erected by a local Squarson – the Revd. Basil Beridge, in the mid-
Our story is: A curiosity …..... By calculating the tide table for 12 October 1216 and given travel in the usual daylight hours, it is possible to deduce that King John's treasure was lost in crossing the Welland in the vicinity of the site of the much later Fosdyke Bridge. So far, we have not been able to locate this fabled treasure for the benefit of the parish, much to our disappointment!
Fosdyke PE20 2BL